According to the World Economic Forum, over 1.2 billion children were out of the classroom when the pandemic struck.
As a result, millions of children and teachers transitioned to online learning.
In a world where teachers were just starting to use online learning, it is no surprise that there weren’t many effective pieces of training about how to engage students in online learning.
Now after a year of teaching online, teachers are coming together to share the top student engagement strategies for online learning.
Keeping students engaged while learning online can feel like an uphill battle.
Keeping students engaged online can feel like:
- You are so overwhelmed that you have no idea where to start
- You have to completely reinvent the wheel
- It’s a constant battle to keep students logged in or paying attention all-day
- Your idea of what would be “fun” doesn’t match what your students consider fun.
That’s why I want to share with you the Top 3 Engagement Strategies for Online Learning.
Online learning can be an unpredictable place especially in the middle of a pandemic.
We are in this together and we are stronger together.
Whether you are just starting to teach online or have been and need some fresh ideas, grab a quick cup of much-deserved coffee, and let’s get started.
We are going to talk about:
- What is student engagement?
- Why is it important?
- 5 Student Engagement Strategies For Online Learning that You Can Use Right Now
Also, download the “Ultimate Student Engagement Guide with Over 30 Student Engagement Strategies” that you can do in 5 minutes or less!Read more